Friday, September 26, 2014

Baby Shower Thank You Bottle Labels




My friend and co-worker Natalie, was playing with ideas for a friends Baby Shower. 
I had to let her know how much easier it would be with my Cricut. 
I ended up cutting out 30 whales and over 100 stars. What was I thinking!!!

Once she saw how cute they where she asked if my Cricut Thing could make drink labels. 
Of course I said "YES!,My Cricut Does EVERYTHING!!!"

So I ended up cutting out 50 more whales, stars and little banners.

Here are the first set...



These are the labels, they wanted them to say Thank You!
But I thought that was just boring and the theme is Whales... So why not play with that!!!!

We're "Whaley" Glad You Came

"Whaley" instead of "Really"
(just incase you didn't get it) 




I just cut a strip of paper to wrap around the bottle. To keep it on I just used Washi Tape.
 Then just added the whale with Stampin' Dimensionals.
I love how they came out... this is just my bottle of water I practiced on that's why its half empty.


"Whaley" Glad you stopped by to check this out!!! LOL  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Challange #254 - Anything Goes CGC

  The theme for our challenge this month is:  ~ Anything Goes ~  Our wonderful and very generous sponsors for this challenge are:   (listed ...