Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Print Then Cut... is here and I made magnets!!!!


Cricut has finally released the Print Then Cut  feature for the Explore. I have so many ideas for the new features. But I wanted to share the first project I made. I found an image of Ariel (The Little Mermaid), that I love, and I wasn't sure what I was going to make with it.  I was determined to make some thing with this image. I pulled out some old printable magnet sheets I had and made magnets!!! 

I had to change the shape of the image which was easy to do in Inkscape (image manipulating software). Once I had the desired shape I uploaded it into Cricut Design Space. Copy and pasted to make two and printed it out then put it in my Explore and it cut it out!!! Was so quick and easy!!! 



I used  Avery 53208 Printable Magnet Sheets.  The only negative I found was the major waste of my magnet sheet. I really don't care, I have 2 cool magnets that no one else has. Can you imagine all the other cute custom things that can be made... WOW!!!!


Here is the finished magnet, i'll probably go over it with Mod Podge, just in case it gets wet. 









2 comments:

Challange #254 - Anything Goes CGC

  The theme for our challenge this month is:  ~ Anything Goes ~  Our wonderful and very generous sponsors for this challenge are:   (listed ...