Saturday, September 20, 2014

Oh no my Sponge Daubers where crushed!!!


As you may have seen in a previous post I recently became a Stampin' Up Demonstrator . I opened up my kit and my Sponge Daubers were crushed!!! Oh no!!! 
Here is what they looked like... Three of them survived but two of them were just crushed. Stampin Up! is sending me replacements, and told me to toss or keep these ones. I didn't want to just toss them the sponge was still good so I got to thinking. I have a whole bag of cork screws I can use those?! So, I just took the lil sponge part off and added it to the end of the cork. They look pretty cool, and work great. Now, I need more inks!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Challange #254 - Anything Goes CGC

  The theme for our challenge this month is:  ~ Anything Goes ~  Our wonderful and very generous sponsors for this challenge are:   (listed ...