Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Thank You Army Jeep Card

I made this card for The Pioneer Cricuteer, one of the Admins is collecting card for her Hubbies Unit. This is only one of many I will be making. If you would like to send cards and not part of the group let me know and I  can get you the address.

What I used:
Various paper scraps from my stash 
SVG From Too Cute By Jessica - In The Army Now
Elmer's Xtream Glue Stick 
Zig Glue Pen 
Colored Pencils 
Google Eyes 





Here is a screen shot of the SVG in Cricut Design Space, I tweaked it ALOT. I did a lot of welding, coping, pasting, & deleting.  

Everything all cut out, I cut out two layers for the base and welded a head on one so knew where to place it. 

Started gluing everything on, lots of little pieces my favorite!!!!!

I added google eyes, and drew on the mouth with a colored pencil. I placed the second base over the first one to make it look as the Army guy was driving. 

Ta-da here is the finished card, I wasn't to happy with the colors I'd chose but still came out cute. 

Just lift the hood to find the message. I'll be putting Thank You! I hope the recipient enjoys what i have made for them. 



1 comment:

Challange #254 - Anything Goes CGC

  The theme for our challenge this month is:  ~ Anything Goes ~  Our wonderful and very generous sponsors for this challenge are:   (listed ...