Thursday, September 18, 2014

First project with Stampin Up!

I got this fun lil kit in my Demonstrator Kit, it's called Paper Pumpkin. It comes with everything you need to make the project inside!!! The only thing you need is adhesive & scissors!   
I also used Bermuda Bay Ink and Tangerine Tango Bakers Twine. The kit came with an ink spot( mini ink pad) & twine, I just wanted to use different colors. The instruction booklet is easy to follow. 
Here is the finished project, I used tissue paper I had laying around. What a cute bag right!? And it took me less than 5 minutes to make. Can't wait to get other Paper Pumpkin Kits.

Here is a link to my website, where you can find out more about Paper Pumpkin Kits and the Subscription.

www.stampinup.net/esquire/home/christopherlopez

https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en/

Don't forget to choose me as your Demonstrator!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CGC Challenge #253 - Anything Goes

Hey crafty friends check out my project I created for our new Challenge over at the Crafty Gals Corner Blog!  The theme for this challenge i...