1. I cut the card base using black cardstock, It's cut at 4.75in. X 11.5in. and folded in half. I then cut a few scraps to make some fun layers.
2. I dripped Distress Stain on the white cardstock to make it look like blood spatter. I then added it to the card base with foam tape.
3. Layered the the purple on the black and then tucked a torn and inked piece of red cardstock under them.
4. To add the sentiment, I stamped out "Now & Forever" then dripped more Distress Stain on all over the stamped sentiment. I then just tore it out changing the direction of each little rip.
5. I colored the bride using colored pencils, I just had fun and made her look as creepy,cute and dead as I could. Then fussy cut her out.
6. To finish the card I inked the edges of all the pieces and glued them down. I added the bride and sentiment using foam tape. I then embellished with some enamel hearts.
What I Used:
OAK Tree Stamp Set- Now & Forever
Recollections- Card Stock
Momneto Ink-Tuxedo Black
Tim Holtz Distress Spray Stain- Abandoned Coral
Tim Holtz Distress Ink- Hickory Smoke
WRMK- Enamel Hearts
Crayola Colored Pencils
Cutter Bee Scissors
Thanks For Stopping By!!!!
I hope you enjoyed m cards!!!