Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Some Recent Projects....


I've been a busy guy cutting away with my Cricuts.... 
 Here are a few pics of what I've been working on!!!! 



Here are some cuts I made for a swap partner who had her first set of cuts lost in the mail.... 
I loved them I almost just kept them... 


I made this card for a friend, just so she knew I was there for her when ever she needed me... 


Also, made 4 of these they are all the same but with different smiles. I'd like to make something for my co-workers every Friday of October... So, yes more Halloween cuteness to come. 

I made this box using only a 4.5in. X 6.5in. piece of paper.. 
Here is the link to the great video on how its done... 

THIS IS NOT MY VIDEO... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Challange #254 - Anything Goes CGC

  The theme for our challenge this month is:  ~ Anything Goes ~  Our wonderful and very generous sponsors for this challenge are:   (listed ...