Sunday, May 8, 2016

Best Mummy Ever- ScrappyDew DT Post


I created this card using a sketch from a card challenge going on this week in my Cricut group The Pioneer Cricuteer. You can find the link to the card sketch DS file in my Graduation Card post, posted earlier this week. The super cute mummy can be found at scrappydew.com the pattern set is called Mummy Madness. I have so many cute files from ScrappyDew, I love thinking outside the box when using them.  I was intimidated by this pattern but it was actually very easy. I used to different colored shimmer cardstocks on her. I inked all the edges with Hickory Smoke Distress Ink. To embellish the card I used dollar tree bling and a few random sequin. The sentiment is printed out on the same shimmer paper, I cut it out and added a border with the patterned paper.

Thanks For Stopping By & Happy Mummy's Day!!! 
Chris 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Challange #254 - Anything Goes CGC

  The theme for our challenge this month is:  ~ Anything Goes ~  Our wonderful and very generous sponsors for this challenge are:   (listed ...