Sunday, May 29, 2016

Splash Time! ScrappyDew DT Post



I created this Splash Time layout using scraps from DCWV's Vintage Collector Stack, The files I used are from ScrappyDew's Mermaids and Splash Time Boy. I changed up the mermaid a little by using the star that was ment for her hair as her top. and i used the shell in her hair. I just wanted her to be different. The big star in the corner is the same star just layered and off set. I used only Vintage Photo Distress ink to edge all my pieces. To stamp the face I used Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. I used a white gel pen to add highlight and pink chalk on the cheeks. I just used random bling from my stash to add bling and fill empty spaces.  Thanks for stoppin by!!! -Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Challange #254 - Anything Goes CGC

  The theme for our challenge this month is:  ~ Anything Goes ~  Our wonderful and very generous sponsors for this challenge are:   (listed ...