Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Grad Card- OAK Tree Stamps DT Post


Goodmorning!!!! I'm just stopping by to share a card using the great digis available through OAK Tree Stamps.  The card layout was found over on fromtheheartstamps.com. I will share the file I created in DS.

What I used:
OAK Tree Stamps- Con-GRAD-ulations Sticker Page
OAK Tree Stamps- P.S. I Love You Paper Pack
Pre-made card base from Micheal's
Fun Stampers Journey- Black Licorice Cardstock
Blue & Green Stones from the Dollar Tree
Various Adhesives
Cricut Explore

Here is the Design Space file for the card layout:
https://us.cricut.com/design/#/canvas/39877430

Thanks for stopping by - Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

CGC Challenge #253 - Anything Goes

Hey crafty friends check out my project I created for our new Challenge over at the Crafty Gals Corner Blog!  The theme for this challenge i...