Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Happy Purr-thday Gift Bag- OAK Tree DT Post


Just dropping in to share my second OAK Tree stamps DT project for the month. I wanted to make anything but a card.  I made this bag from Cricut's Tags, Bags, Boxes, & More cartridge. I used the scraps to stamp out the Kitty and the paw. I fussy cut them out. I added the paw on a mini clothespin to secure my bow. I stamped the sentiment on a blue piece of paper and cut it into a flag  glued it behind the kitty and attached it to the bag. I bent the kitty's ears and tail to give it dimension. I cut strips with the left over blue paper and crimped them and curled them for filler. I hope you like my project and can't wait to see what I've got in mind for the NEW! OAK Tree Stamps!!! 
Make sure you follow them on FB so you don't miss a thing! 

Thanks For Stopping By!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Challange #254 - Anything Goes CGC

  The theme for our challenge this month is:  ~ Anything Goes ~  Our wonderful and very generous sponsors for this challenge are:   (listed ...