Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Baby Bumps Shoe~OAK Tree Stamps

Created For OAK Tree Stamps- Design Team


I'm excited to share my first project for OAK Tree Stamps. I really wanted to make a card but figured why not try a Baby Shower party favor. The Baby Bumps Set had my head filled with thousands of ideas. 

How I Created The Shoe:

1.  I made the shoe with a file from SVGcuts.com's set Bundle Of Joy, cut with my Cricut Explore. It's only four pieces and goes together very easily. I added a button brad to the top strap, for a nice finished touch. 

2.  After stamping the baby from the Baby Bumps Set, onto  Stampin' Up!-Whisper White Cardstock,  I colored her in with 3 Spectrum Noir Markers( See photo or Supply list for colors). 
If you lay on several layers you get different colors from one marker, Oak Tree Offers a great coordinating SVG file for all their stamps.  I didn't use it I fussy cut my image because I need it a bit smaller.  




3. Using Foam Tape I adhered the baby and Welcome! flag on the top of the shoe. 

4.  To finish it all of, I used leftover paper and crimped it with a paper crimper and curled it with a thin marker. I made about 20, and stuffed them in the shoe with pink and white jelly beans. 
Fun easy way to make coordinating  filler for boxes, bags, in this case shoe.

This is my first post and can't wait to do more. I  want to try and not just make cards, this line is so versatile the possibilities are endless.


What I Used:  

OAK Tree Stamps Set- Baby Bumps 
Momento Ink- Tuxedo Black 
Spectrum Noir Markers- FS3, CG1, PP1
Imaginisce- Baby Powder- Queen of the Crib Cardstock 
Paper Crimper 
TomBow Glue 
SVG Cuts.com- Baby Shoe file - Bundles Of Joy Set 
Coastal Bay Jelly Beans 
Dollar Tree- Foam Tape 


Thanks for looking !!!! -Chris 




6 comments:

CGC Challenge #253 - Anything Goes

Hey crafty friends check out my project I created for our new Challenge over at the Crafty Gals Corner Blog!  The theme for this challenge i...