Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Thank You Fairy Much Tag - Oak Tree Stamps DT



I created a fun tag using the Fairy Wishes stamp set. I loved playing with my distress inks, they have been neglected lately. I used 2 kraft circle tags and inked them up up with sponge daubers.  After I had all the colors blended I then splattered water on them. it give a fun splatter to the background. I then too some Silks and dripped a few drops on as well. Using a Vintage Photo distress ink I used some of the smaller stamps in the set to add some more interest to the background. I made sure everything was dry and stamped my sentiment and fairy over top in black ink.  Used a white gel pen to add a few pops of high light here and there! I attached a bow with a brad, so the tags will slide easily. 

Here Is What I Used: 

OAK Tree Stamps- Fairy Wishes 
2- 3 1/2 in. Kraft Circle Tags 
Distress Inks: 
Faded Jeans 
Abandoned Coral 
Fossilized Amber 
& Vintage Photo 
Sponge Daubers  
FSJ Silks in Silver Silk 
Momento- Tuxedo Black Ink 
Gelly Roll- White Gel Pen 
FSJ Journey Twine in Neutral
Brown brad (from my stash) 

Thanks For Stopping By!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Challange #254 - Anything Goes CGC

  The theme for our challenge this month is:  ~ Anything Goes ~  Our wonderful and very generous sponsors for this challenge are:   (listed ...