Thursday, July 21, 2016

I believe in.. OAK TREE STAMPS DT POST


I created this card using 3 Oak Tree Stamps sets. I used Layered Lilacs for the background. I used the sentiments and a couple icons from Believe.  Chibi Girl & Accessories set was used for the head and face. I just used scraps from a previous card and just stamped a fun background, then splatted some FSJ silkes over top.  Used a leftover butterfly and cut it in half to give my fairy wings. The wings started out red, I e-brushed them with a metallic gold sharpie. I also e-brushed the flowers after I created them using random Prima flowers I was given.   I added everything using various adhesives to ensure everything stayed in place. I pulled out my white gel pen and jsut added a lot of fun white highlights to finish the card. I thought it came out fun and whimsical. I hope you like it!!! 

Thanks For Stopping By My Blog
Chris 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Challange #254 - Anything Goes CGC

  The theme for our challenge this month is:  ~ Anything Goes ~  Our wonderful and very generous sponsors for this challenge are:   (listed ...