Thursday, July 7, 2016

Different But Best Friends Cards


Last night I stayed up late playing with my FSJ goodies. I have a few FSJ things but, I like to use what I already have to show that you can use the FSJ products with what you already have. I used all FSJ inks to stamp on scraps of various cardstocks I had(mostly recollections). The neutral toned card is all FSJ except the sequins and the background brown cardstock.  Most crafts think they have to use all the same product line and that is just not true. I am not very brand loyal but, I DO LOVE Fun Stampers Journey. I can't wait to create more cards with the Creature Comforts Bundle BD-0124


This set is on my FSJ website and includes:
DI-0191 Creature Comforts Die Set 
SS-0308 Creature Comforts Stamp Set 
For just $32.50 

Shop 24/7 @

No comments:

Post a Comment

Challange #254 - Anything Goes CGC

  The theme for our challenge this month is:  ~ Anything Goes ~  Our wonderful and very generous sponsors for this challenge are:   (listed ...