Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Purrr-Day Party Goodies


I created these super cute party items for a co-worker who loves cats. I cut everything out with my Cricut. I used the Country Life cartridge to make the banner and the Happy Purr-Day is an SVG I created. The papers are from an old DCWV paper pad called The Pets Stack.  The cat is from a Fun Stampers Journey set called FEED ME. The set is earned for FREE when you place a $50 order.  I really hope she loves the surprise on her locker!!!  

What I Used;
Country Life Cartridge
DCWV-The Pet Stack 
FSJ-Hazelnut Blend Ink
FSJ-Journey Twine(Neutral)
Finding Dory- Goldfish
Various Enamel Embellishments
Recollections Tan & Pink Papers    
White and Pink Colored Pencils 

Thanks For Stopping By!!! 
-Chris 

Check out my FSJ website for more great stamps and other goodie!!! 
www.funstampersjourney.com/chrisslopez

No comments:

Post a Comment

CGC Challenge #253 - Anything Goes

Hey crafty friends check out my project I created for our new Challenge over at the Crafty Gals Corner Blog!  The theme for this challenge i...