Wednesday, February 3, 2016

PS: I Love You Candy Wrappers -OAK Tree DT Post

I'm so excited to share my first project using the NEW PS: I Love You Sticker Pages and Paper Packs from OAK Tree  Stamps. They are all completely digital so you can use both at different sizes and on different materials. I know most people will use these in journals and planners. I wanted to show that you can use them for more than just that. I got my chocolates from a Valentine's Day tin, I bought just for the artwork. I don't like chocolate, so I wanted to make them cute to give out to co-workers on Valentine's Day.

First Print Then Cut Your images... 
I used the Paper Pack Sheet as a Pattern Fill in Desing Space. 
I printed them on Cardstock so that they would be sturdier. 


 While my machine was cutting I  wrapped my chocolates with a scrap of light purple cardstock.   


I used White Liner(double sided tape) to add the heart. I tucked one end of the twine behind the heart to keep it secure. I twisted the twine and secured the other end with the cute little kissing image, that was popped up on a foam square. 


It was missing something, duh add sparkle with sequins!!! 


They turned out really cute I hope you like them and I can't wait to see what everyone makes with these great new products from OAK Tree Stamps. 



Supplies I Used: 
Cricut Explore 
Random Sequins 
Scotch Foam Squares 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Challange #254 - Anything Goes CGC

  The theme for our challenge this month is:  ~ Anything Goes ~  Our wonderful and very generous sponsors for this challenge are:   (listed ...