Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Ariel Themed Planner Spread


As most of you know I love the Little Mermaid. I wanted to create my Spread using the new OAK Tree Stamps Sticker Pages, but then i got an IDEA!!!  February is all about love and such... so... I am doing each week in my Planner for February with things that I love. The last week will be all of stuff my partner likes cuz it's his Birthday week. 

I really hope you like my Spread. I cut out "The Human World... It's A Mess" in Vinyl, I also made the paper clips, and one of the stickers. Everything else was store bought or from Etsy. 

Thanks For Stopping By! 
-Chris 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Challange #254 - Anything Goes CGC

  The theme for our challenge this month is:  ~ Anything Goes ~  Our wonderful and very generous sponsors for this challenge are:   (listed ...