Sunday, February 7, 2016

Football Birthday Card-ScrappyDew DT Project


I created this football shaped card using the Football Boy 2015 pattern from ScrappyDew. My post day is on game day, that's why I made this shaped card. It was so fun to create this card, even though i'm not a football fan. I used the football as the card base by just enlarged it. I only had green paper with embossed dots, and no dot embossing folder so... I sprayed the green card stock brown with a Sharpie, EB7-Spectrum Noir, and my eBrush. All the other pieces are inked with various Tim Holtz Distress Inks. The face is stamped with ScrappyDew Facial Expression Stamps which I colored in with a colored pencil and white gel pen. I added pink chalk to his cheeks. I hand cut the flag and stamped Happy Birthday. I'm sure any little boy would love to get a card like this, with his favorite team's colors. 
Thanks for stopping by!!!! 
Visit scrappydew.com for more great patterns!!!
-Chris 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Challange #254 - Anything Goes CGC

  The theme for our challenge this month is:  ~ Anything Goes ~  Our wonderful and very generous sponsors for this challenge are:   (listed ...