Wednesday, January 20, 2016

I'm Sorry... B|M Design Team Post



Hello crafty friends, I'm dropping in to share a card using paper piecing with stamps. It's really easy and if you don't have fancy markers it's a great way to add color to your stamped images. 

All you need is your favorite stamps and some solid or patterned cardstock. First you are going to stamp your images on your background. This will help with placement, and also keep any lines that are too tiny to cut.  (the strings on the side are from the first stamping)

Next, grab your coordinating cardstock and stamp your images, again. I used 3 different papers for this card, the tops are a kraft color the blue and pink are just random scraps.  Fussy cut all the pieces. 
I inked the edges of my pieces to give them some dimension. 

When you have all your pieces inked up, simply glue them down over the first stamped image. 

To finish off this card I added some sequins, hemp twine, and washi. I stamped the sentiment and just hand cut the word bubble. 

What I used: 
Brutus Monroe Stamp Sets:
Let's Ketchup! (facial expressions)
Jam 
Paper Scraps 
Momento Ink-Tuxedo Black 
Sequin 
Washi Tape 
Hemp Twine

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY -Chris 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Challange #254 - Anything Goes CGC

  The theme for our challenge this month is:  ~ Anything Goes ~  Our wonderful and very generous sponsors for this challenge are:   (listed ...