Tuesday, January 19, 2016
Thanks OAK Tree DT Post
Good Afternoon OAK Tree Fans, I just wanted to share a few quick and easy Thanks tags I created. I made them just to have back ups for cards or any other special thank you gifts I may need.
All I did was....
1. Cut or buy pre-made kraft colored tags.
2. Stamp with your favorite image with Black ink. Would be really cool in white too...
3. Cut out thanks or any one word, in a fun color. Let it hang off the tag it's more fun that way.
4. Glue on the center letters to your tag.
5. Add sequins, hearts, stars, any bling really.
6. Finish off the tags by adding twine that matches your die-cut word.
What I used:
OAK Tree Stamps -Bear Hugs Stamp Set
Tag- Ashlyn's Alphabet Cricut Cartridge
Hello You Thinlets Dies- Stampin' Up!
Momento-Tuxedo Black Ink
Enamel Hearts- From Tuesday Morning
Twine From Dollar Tree
Paper Studio-Kraft Cardstock
Recollections Colored Cardstock
Thanks For Stopping By -Chris