Thursday, January 7, 2016

Valentine's Day Tags for Pocket Letters


Good Morning Crafty Friends!!! I wanted to drop in to share these cute tags I created. I got them from Michael's for 50 Cents, not knowing what I'd do with them. I  signed up for a couple Valentine's Day Pocket Letter swaps so I figured I'd use them for that!!! The heart shaped one will probably end up in  an art journal.  



 \
I stamped the Girl in Black Licorice- True Color Fusion Ink.  I then randomly stamped the flowers from the same FSJ stamp set Media Artist. I colored her with markers, colored pencils, chalks, and a Gelly Roll pen.   


These will be going in Pocket Letters. I stamped the flowers in Sweet Berry- True Color Fusion Ink. then stamped the sentiment from FSJ's Stamp Set Bot Love.  I added Journey Twine to finish off the tags. I think they will look really cute in pocket letters!!! 

You can fin all the Stamps and Inks on over on my website; 

Thanks for stopping by!!!! 
 -Chris 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CGC Challenge #253 - Anything Goes

Hey crafty friends check out my project I created for our new Challenge over at the Crafty Gals Corner Blog!  The theme for this challenge i...