Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Reason for the Season- Nativity Card


Hey everyone I'm just dropping in to share a card I made for Christmas. I used a torn up Bible,  I glued torn strips behind the nativity silhouette. I felt bad at first tearing the Bible, but it was going to be thrown away. So, I am using it to help everyone on my Christmas card list remember the Reason for the Season.  That made me feel a little better.

What I Used:
Creative Elements 1" Burlap Tape
Neutral-Journey Twine
Bible
The Paper Studio- Kraft Cardstock
Distress Ink -Vintage Photo
White Liner
Cricut Explore
Stampabilities Stamp- Reason for the Season
Nativity SVG- If you would like it please let me know...

Thanks For Stopping By!!! -Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Challange #254 - Anything Goes CGC

  The theme for our challenge this month is:  ~ Anything Goes ~  Our wonderful and very generous sponsors for this challenge are:   (listed ...