Monday, November 16, 2015

Do You Believe- OAK Tree Stamps DT Post

Hello crafty friends!!!! I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet but, I have another Christmas card to share. I created this card using  the All I Want For Christmas Girl Digital Print Then Cut File form OAK Tree Stamps. This is one of my favorite card sketches. I love it so much because I just grab a card base and cut scraps to fit. After all the pieces are cut I usually ink them all with the same color of ink. This time I used Hickory Smoke(new fav color) Distress Ink. 

I usually glue all the scraps down then pop up the image. Before I added the girl I cut out with my Cricut, I traced all the black lines with a Zig Wink Of Stella pen in Silver. I added a little strip of green litter tape, to ground my image.  On this card I used Tim Holtz-ChitChat Stickers for my sentiment. It looked like a tree so I added a Star Sequin at the top. To finish off the card I added more sequins randomly.  I really hope you like my card and check out the Digital files over at oaktreestamps.com!!!! This PTC image is on sale for just one dollar!!! 

Here is the card: 


                                                  Thanks for stopping by!!! -Chris 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Challange #254 - Anything Goes CGC

  The theme for our challenge this month is:  ~ Anything Goes ~  Our wonderful and very generous sponsors for this challenge are:   (listed ...