Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Joy Ornament- B|M Design Team Post

I'm back with another Christmas project. I have wanted to try making Christmas Ornaments. When I saw the Holiday Digital Set from Brutus|Monroe I knew I had to try it with these images.

Here is a quick how to:

1. Upload the Digital Stamp in to Cricut Design Space. Cut out the image in vinyl.
2. Weed the image and place it on a clean ornament. I used rubbing alcohol to clean the surface of mine. You should end up with something like this.
3. Pop the top off and add in whatever you'd like. I added sequins in mine. But you could add sand, fake snow, glitter, anything that fits really!!!! I used Stars, Reindeer, and different sized Sequin cups. I added black stars and sequins after because I found a black nylon ribbon I wanted to use. 



4. For the finishing touches, I added a black bling in the middle of the snowflake, and then added a few random sequin. I tied a bow and added it to the top with an extra piece of ribbon to hand it from my tree. 

Here is my finished ornament, I hope you like it and I hope you go check out Brutus|Monroe's Holiday Digital set and give this a try it was really fun. 


What I Used: 
Brutus|Monroe Holiday Digital Set
4" Clear Glass Ornament
Black Nylon Ribbon 
Oracal 651- White Vinyl 




  


No comments:

Post a Comment

CGC Challenge #253 - Anything Goes

Hey crafty friends check out my project I created for our new Challenge over at the Crafty Gals Corner Blog!  The theme for this challenge i...