Monday, November 9, 2015

Never Ending ATC






I was watching YouTube on how to make different types of cards. I came across a video called  Never Ending Cards and it was so cool(link Below). I thought I bet I could make that. Guess what it's really easy!!!! I made a short video to share mine(sorry not the best quality). I made a File for Design Space so I can make the bases faster. These are great for ATC Swaps, Pocket Letters, Just Because gift for a friend... 

If you need help getting your together don't be afraid to ask!!! FYI-The second flip will not meet up in the center because the size I made it.  


What I used for this Never Ending ATC:
Scrap Card Stock
Tim Holtz- Lost and Found Stamp Set 
Black Soot Distress Ink 
Craftwell eBrush 
Spectrum Noir Markers- TB4, DR6, TB8 
Cricut Explore W/Score tool 
Hampton Art Stamp Set- By Stencil 1 
Wink Of Stella-Silver 
FSJ-True Color Fusion Ink- Black Licorice 

Song Credit: Gwen Stefani-Used To Love You 

Inspiration Came from this Video: 

Cricut Design Space File: 

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! -Chris 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Challange #254 - Anything Goes CGC

  The theme for our challenge this month is:  ~ Anything Goes ~  Our wonderful and very generous sponsors for this challenge are:   (listed ...