Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Color Me- Stamped Treat Bags- OAK Tree DT Post


I'm just dropping in to share a fast & fun Design Team Project for OAK Tree Stamps.  How cute is the Wickedly Cute stamps set and I thought, Wow! Everyone would love to color those images.  I made these for my niece and nephew, I'm sure they will get enough candy. 

All you need is some crayons, treat bags and a "Wickedly Cute" stamp set. You can use any images but these are to cute not to use. I  simply stamped the images and sentiments on white card and cut it down to fit the bag. I add the orange to give a flatter coloring surface and also because it pulls in the color of the treat bag.  I used my ATG to adhere all the layers on the bag. Added an 8 pack of crayons and closed them up with a piece of washi tape.  

What I used:  
OAK Tree Stamps-Wickedly Cute Stamps Set (LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE)
Vintage Treat Bags I got at a Local Thrift Store (Any Size will work, just be sure the crayons fit)
Crayola -8 Pk - Pick Your Pack  
Orange and White card Stock 
Momento Black Ink 
ATG

Thanks For 
Stopping By For A Spell
-Chris 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Challange #254 - Anything Goes CGC

  The theme for our challenge this month is:  ~ Anything Goes ~  Our wonderful and very generous sponsors for this challenge are:   (listed ...