Friday, October 16, 2015

Brutus|Monroe Halloween Pocket Letter- DT Post

Good evening Brutus|Monroe Fans!!! I'm here to share a fun Halloween Pocket Letter I made using only Brutus|Monroe Stamps. What's a Pocket Letter?  I know a lot may already know and for those who don't I'll post a link to what it's all about toward the end of the post.
Here is my Pocket Letter:

I enjoy making Pocket Letters because you can use up all those scraps you have laying around. I used three, yes 3 Brutus Monroe Stamp Sets to make this Pocket Letter!! Here is a better view of my favorite ATC Cards.
I did a lot of fussy cutting of stamped images on Halloween patterned paper. I do this often so I didn't have to color. This is a great way to get colored images if you don't own fancy marker or aren't a good colorist.  I could go on for days with all the stamping techniques I used.  I'm going to spare the details and just encourage you to have fun with your stamps, and scraps to make a Pocket Letter of your own. 
What I used: 
-Brutus|Monroe Stamps Sets-
-Deadly Desserts
-Monster Bash
-Hello Pumpkin! 
Brutus|Monroe Premium Chalk Ink - Jack-O-Lantern 
9 Pocket Page Protector 
Momento- Tuxedo Black 
Scrap Papers & Embellishments from my Stash 

Well Pumpkins, I hope you enjoyed this project and have a Monster Bash of a Halloween and get lots of Deadly Desserts!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Challange #254 - Anything Goes CGC

  The theme for our challenge this month is:  ~ Anything Goes ~  Our wonderful and very generous sponsors for this challenge are:   (listed ...