Sunday, June 26, 2016

ScrappyDew 4th Of July Photo Booth Props


I used ScrappyDew's July 4th Set to create some fun photo booth props for 4th of July!!!
When you upload all the images into Cricut Design Space you will have to get rid of all the body parts and extras you don't need. Then just play with the sizes til you think it's going to fit a human head.(make sure you group the images so they are all the same size) The hair with bows had a solid back, I just sliced out an oval for my face.  The Uncle Sam mustache was a little harder but what I did was just cut a diamond  where the mouth would be.   I added popsicle sticks with hot glue for the handles. On the larger ones like the hat I used two sticks to make sure it wouldn't wilt. Oh yeah.. the stars in the background are from the set as well.

I had so much fun creating these, and just as much fun taking the photos to share!
I hope I inspired you to think outside the box when it comes to your ScrappyDew files!!!
If you have any other questions or need help in any way please leave a comment or msg me on Facebook.



Have A Happy & Safe 4th Of July!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Challange #254 - Anything Goes CGC

  The theme for our challenge this month is:  ~ Anything Goes ~  Our wonderful and very generous sponsors for this challenge are:   (listed ...