Wednesday, June 15, 2016

BE Inspiring Card- OAK Tree Stamps DT Post

Howdy Acorns!!!  Used the Layered Lilac Stamp Set to create this card... I used various inks I own to create the different layers. I used a white gel pen to add white in the center of the flowers. I love that OAK Tree created these stamps with my crafty friend Melody Lane. I only used 3 of the flower layers but the possibilities are almost endless with different colored inks and layers.  Little secret: I messed up doing the last red flower and didn't want to scrap it.  I just tore my paper to give it a distressed look, and it covered it up nicely. I also got finger prints on the white, tada bling! lol Mistakes are just a chance to embellish or distress. I hope you like my card i was trying to "BE inspiring".



Check Out OAK Tree Stamps for more great stamps and other goodies!!! 

Thanks For Stopping By!!! 
Chris 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Challange #254 - Anything Goes CGC

  The theme for our challenge this month is:  ~ Anything Goes ~  Our wonderful and very generous sponsors for this challenge are:   (listed ...