Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Now & Forever Wedding Card- OAK Tree DT Post


I created this card just to have a fun twist on a traditional wedding card. My friend recently had a Neon Wedding so it inspired my card. Keep reading for a quick how to. 

1. I stamped the bride & Now & Forever Sentiment from the Oak Tree Stamp Set-Now and Forever on regular white cardstock. I fussy cut them out and I colored the bride with colored pencils. 

2. I layered the fussy cut images on a piece of coordinating cardstock and also cut fussy cut around them for a fun border and to make them pop.   

3. This is my favorite card layout because it's so easy. I always just use scraps and chop them to fit to my liking. After all my layers are adhered to my pre-made card base I add my image and sentiment using adhesive foam tape. 

4. To finish the card I added some layered sequins. I added pearls in the black ones and tiny rhinestones on the others to cover the tiny holes in the sequins. 

This was such a fun card to make I hope you all enjoy it and give this card layout a try. 

What I used:
OAK Tree Stamp Set-Now and Forever
Pre-made card base 
Sequins 
Pearls 
DCWV-The Chalk Fun Stack 
Momento Ink-Tuxedo Black 
White Cardstock
Paper Trimmer 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Challange #254 - Anything Goes CGC

  The theme for our challenge this month is:  ~ Anything Goes ~  Our wonderful and very generous sponsors for this challenge are:   (listed ...