Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Water Color Card with Virgina Turtle


This is my latest Design Team project for Virgina Turtle!!!


What I used: 
Virgina Turtle-Sassy B*tch Stamp Set 
Watercolors (any will work)
Tuxedo Black- Momento Ink 
Tim Holtz Water Color Paper 
Recollections Shimmer card Base 
Sequin 
Wink Of Sella Pen 
ATG


On a 4 X 5.25 sheet of watercolor paper I just blended watercolors to make this fun background.
I heat dried the paper and then stamped the sentiment.(better if you let air dried, helps with the curling of the paper)  Went over the sentiment with my Wink of Stella pen.  To make the splatter marks I just flicked the color off the brush. I added the finished  watercolor paper to the card base with my ATG. (make sure you use a tape to adhere the watercolor paper to help flatten any curling)
The sequin are just glued on with glue dots.
This whole card took about 5 minutes to make, it was very easy. 

Check out Virgina Turtle Stamps Click the Link Below!!!
Virginia Turtle Stamp Co.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Challange #254 - Anything Goes CGC

  The theme for our challenge this month is:  ~ Anything Goes ~  Our wonderful and very generous sponsors for this challenge are:   (listed ...