Monday, March 30, 2015

Shadow Layer Card Base

I watched a great video on YouTube by Crafts By Two, that inspired the card below. Ken and George are so funny!!! I really just wanted to make this blog post so that I could share the inside stamped sentiment. It does have a naughty word that I didn't want anyone to get offend by on Facebook. If you're here to see from Facebook... Welcome To My Blog!!!!


****WARNING****
(naughty word below)




Little bit more about the this cute card...
The eyes and mouth are stamped with the Virgina Turtle Set-Cutiepants Assortment . I love these face stamps because you can arrange them however you want. The sentiment is also from a great Virgina Turtle set called Sassy B*tch. I love being part of the VT-Design Team.  This card was  really easy to make with my Cricut Explore, and Design Space. Be sure to check out Crafts By Two's Video(link below) give it a thumbs up, and don't forget to subscribe to their channel. The poodle is an image from the Create A Critter-Cricut Cartridge.  If you have any questions about the card,supplies, anything please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks For Stopping By
~Chris

Special Thanks To Crafts By Two for the inspiration, and allowing me to share their video!!!

Here is the Crafts By Two link:


Also Check out Virgina Turtle Stamps!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Challange #254 - Anything Goes CGC

  The theme for our challenge this month is:  ~ Anything Goes ~  Our wonderful and very generous sponsors for this challenge are:   (listed ...