Friday, January 14, 2022

Hello Fall- CGCC DT



 


I like to challange my self by selecting images that have nothing to do with the Challange and making it work!!! I chose to work with the Ambrose Dunderton Digi from Dr Digi's House of Stamps. 

By coloring the image with fall colors and using  pretty fall papers I thought it gave me alot of Fall vibes. But then I added the sentiment with a leaf brad and it was definatly FALL. 

Please check out the other great projects and sponsors: 




http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com/2021/09/challenge-223-hello-fall.html?m=1

Thanks for stopping in... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

CGC Challenge #253 - Anything Goes

Hey crafty friends check out my project I created for our new Challenge over at the Crafty Gals Corner Blog!  The theme for this challenge i...