Friday, January 14, 2022

For the boys!

Sharing my Design Team Project for- June! 

This one was for the fellas, We also had some great sponcers! 





I made a couple cards using, Riding Lesson fro Ike's Art. I really loved the rider "riding" the horse  makes me laugh everytime.


Please check out  the other great projects my Design Team Buddies created: 

 http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com/2021/06/challenge-220-one-for-boys.html?m=1

Don't miss out on all the great challanges..  there us a new fun theme every month with great Prizes!!! 

Thanks for stopping by,

CHRIS 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Challange #254 - Anything Goes CGC

  The theme for our challenge this month is:  ~ Anything Goes ~  Our wonderful and very generous sponsors for this challenge are:   (listed ...