Thursday, July 26, 2018

Skully ATCoins

I've been having so much fun making these ATCs. I has saw on Pinterest an ATCard with cute bodies and skull heads I figured I could do that. I started to search in magazines for small bodies and I was so happy with what I found and created.

 Here is what I used:
Random Magazines
Washi Tapes
Tim Holtz-Big Chat Stickers
Authentic-Thrilling Elements
White Gel Pen
Random Enamel Dots & Stars
Tim Holtz- Black Soot Distress Ink
Sissors
12x12 Heads Will Roll Paper by K& Co.
Elmer's Glue Stick
Emery Board
Big Shot w/2.5 in. Circle Die


I cut out several heads and sholders and also a few 2.5in. circles. Then just started to play and make fun Skully People. 


 Once I had them all layed out how I wanted. I glued them down added fun wording, embellishments, and white accents with my gel pen.
I then added them to chipboard circles to make them nice and sturdy. I sanded the edges and went over them with ink.

Here is what I ended up with....


I hope you like them and give this a try!!  Don't they look so silly with the small bodies and big heads.

Thanks for stopping by!!! 
-Christopher 




No comments:

Post a Comment

CGC Challenge #253 - Anything Goes

Hey crafty friends check out my project I created for our new Challenge over at the Crafty Gals Corner Blog!  The theme for this challenge i...