Thursday, April 21, 2016

Now & forever Penguin Card- OT DT Post




Hello, OAK Tree Fans i'm here to share another card I created. I used a sketch from fromtheheartstamps.com, pic sketch and Cricut Design Space file at the end of the post. 

I used the Penguin from the P.S. I love you Sticker Sheet. and just added it to the card sketch i all ready had pre cut. For the sentiment I used the Now & Forever for the Now & Forever Stamp Set. 
To add finishing touches i added bling hearts from the Dollar Tree.This is a great Anniversary or Just cuz card. These don't have to be just used for Valentines Day.

 I hope you like my Card I really enjoyed making it!!! Please check out OAK Tree for more great stamps and stickers sheets.

For personal use only: 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Challange #254 - Anything Goes CGC

  The theme for our challenge this month is:  ~ Anything Goes ~  Our wonderful and very generous sponsors for this challenge are:   (listed ...