Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Foxy- OAK Tree Stamps DT POST



I've been playing with all the OAK Tree Stamps-Sticker Pages, I just love them all. Omar does such a great job illustrating  and coloring the images. Keep It Foxy is my favorite set. There is so much you can do with these stickers. I Print Then Cut out this fox on cardstock, and just glued him on a pre-made card base. I added some layered flowers and twine to embellish it. I used the Keep It Foxy text sticker on the inside. This card would have took me all day if I would have had to color the image fussy cut it and everything else.
Check out oaktreestamps.com for all the super cute Sticker Pages - Coordinating Digital Papers - Stamps and more...

Thanks for stopping by- Chris 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CGC Challenge #253 - Anything Goes

Hey crafty friends check out my project I created for our new Challenge over at the Crafty Gals Corner Blog!  The theme for this challenge i...