Tuesday, December 1, 2015

From MEOW To You Card- OAK Tree DT Post

Good evening I made a simple but super cute card for my Design Team project using the OAK Tree Stamps Cat-titude stamp set. Here is my card...

                                .

I cut a piece of yellow cardstock  to 4in.X 5 1/4in.. I stamped several images from the Cat-titude stamp set. I also used a tiny heart from Baby Bumps. I like to use a ink that is a similar color as my cardstock it gives it a great watercolor look.  There is no right or wrong way to do this just stamp the larger images first. Then fill in the small spots with little icon stamps.  I added the stamped paper to a A2  card base and added a little flag I hand cut and stamped my sentiment on. I added little enamel hearts just for a finishing touch.

I hope I inspired you to give this a try, it would be super fun with the Puppy Love or Baby Bumps OAK Tree Stamps sets. Please share pics if you give this a try!

What I Used:
OAK Tree Stamp Sets: Cat-itude & Baby Bumps
Momento Tuxedo Black Ink
Fun Stampers Journey True Color Fusion Ink- Pineapple Smoothie
Recollections Cardstock
Enamel Hearts-(i think i got them at Tuesday Morning)

Thanks For Stopping By -Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Challange #254 - Anything Goes CGC

  The theme for our challenge this month is:  ~ Anything Goes ~  Our wonderful and very generous sponsors for this challenge are:   (listed ...