Thursday, February 12, 2015

Playing Catch Up...

 I wanted to apologize for not posting in forever... I didn't realize how much work it would actually be. But, I'm going to try and post more often now that I have some great ideas to share!

Here are some pics of what I've made while I was away!!!

Scraplifted from Pinterest

Cute easy Valentines  

Another cute Valentine- file from Kadoodle Bug Designs 

Birthday card for one of my favorite guests at work...
First time water coloring it was so fun!
Stamp Set is from Stampin Up! (From The Herd) 

More Valentines... The Moon & Back is from svgcuts.com

I also did lots of Christmas cards and crafts but didn't want to bore you with those!

Tomorrow I will be posting a great svg file I made... Stay Tuned!

Til Next Time...
-Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Challange #254 - Anything Goes CGC

  The theme for our challenge this month is:  ~ Anything Goes ~  Our wonderful and very generous sponsors for this challenge are:   (listed ...