Wednesday, October 9, 2024

CGCDT Challenge #260 - Anything Goes w/optional Twist - Make it Spooky!

Another great and easy challenge anything goes but the twist is to make it spooky!  Here are our sponsors.


Prize~~3 Digital Images

✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤


Prize~~3 digital stamps

These are two of the biggest sponsors.   Please go and show our other DT members some love and leave comment!!!

I have used the The Paper Shelter image titled "Adorable Halloween Witch.  Here is my card, I used the Sheetload of Cards September template, from Call me Crafty Al on YouTube.
I love how it turned out spooky but cutesy! 



 Thanks for dropping in! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

CGCDT Challenge #260 - Anything Goes w/optional Twist - Make it Spooky!

Another great and easy challenge anything goes but the twist is to make it spooky!  Here are our sponsors. Polkadoodles Prize~~3 Digital Ima...