Wednesday, August 14, 2024

CGCChallenge #258 - Anything Goes w/Twist - Use Embossing Folder

The challenge is as followes:
~ Anything Goes w/optional twist - use Embossing Folder ~

 Our sponsors for this challenge are: 
(listed in alphabetical order) 

Prize ~ 3 Digital Images

* * * * * * * * * *
Prize: 3 Digital 



I was so excited to create my card because as soon as I saw the image, I knew what I wanted to do. What I saw was a cute little kid trying to surf like the big kids, not Dipping a Toe. I instantly knew I was making a surf board card. 

I used a blue scrap I had and the back ground came with the image set. I loved the bright yellow colors. I mashed it up with the image and cut it out with my Cricut. 
I am sad I forgot to use an Embossing Folder, but such is life. It came out so cute... To bad I don't know any surfers to pass it on to!? 





The Paper Shelter





Thanks for stopping by, don't forget to check out the rest of the design team projects and show some love, along with our great sponsors 






No comments:

Post a Comment

CGCChallenge #258 - Anything Goes w/Twist - Use Embossing Folder

The challenge is as followes: ~ Anything Goes w/optional twist - use Embossing Folder ~   Our sponsors for this challenge are:   (listed in ...