Thursday, June 30, 2016

FUN STAMPERS JOURNEY NEWS

I'm excited to share all the exciting things going on this month! We have our Journey Set Go promotion going on!!! You can join the Journey for only $149. That is $50 off the regular price and you get over $400 worth of products. The Journey Platnum machine is $249 retail and its included.


Also, you can order all the new items!!!! I'd love to say I'd send everyone a catalog but they are pretty pricy to mail out. I'm sorry, but there are other Journey Coaches that are ready and willing to send them out. If you place a $100 order or higher on my site I'll gladly send you a catalog. 



Don't forget the Holiday Catalog!!!! Be sure to check that out all that stuff  when you stop over on my website.  The dies and stamps are AMAZING!!!! 

Here are a few cards I created using a couple new sets!!!



Check out my website to order all the new goodies or join my team!!!

New to FSJ... 
Email me your questions or concerns @
c.sean.lop@gail.com or find me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Challange #254 - Anything Goes CGC

  The theme for our challenge this month is:  ~ Anything Goes ~  Our wonderful and very generous sponsors for this challenge are:   (listed ...