Monday, May 6, 2024

CGC Challenge #255 - Lace &/or Pearls


The theme for this challenge is: 

~ Anything Goes with optional twist being Lace &/or Pearls ~

 Our sponsor for this challenge is: 




Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate
*********



I had the pleasure of using Lilly Snow White, and absolutely loved coloring her. This image brought back so many memories and I hope it does for you too. I plan on hunting down Snow when I go to Disneyland and giver or this card or maybe the Evil Queen. 

I used pearls as accents to stick with the challenge. I wanted to add lace but figured the lace on thw dress was enough.



Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out the rest of the design teams projects over on the Crafty Gals Corner Blog. 



What I used: 
Lilly Snow White by Moondrea Designs
Copic Markers 
PENTEL Milky Pop- White Jel Pen 
Echo Park- I Love School Collection 
Pearls from my stash
ATG






No comments:

Post a Comment

CGC Challenge #255 - Lace &/or Pearls

The theme for this challenge is:  ~ Anything Goes with optional twist being Lace &/or Pearls ~   Our sponsor for this challenge is:   Mo...