Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #250 - 'Tis the Season

The theme for this challenge is: 

~ 'Tis the Season ~

 Our sponsors for this challenge are: 
(listed in alphabetical order)




Dr. Digi's
Prize ~ 2 Digital Images


Last Minute Manda
Prize ~ 3 Sets of Digis



I used Christmas Cocoa Cups 4 from Last Minute Manda, and let me tell you i loved all the cups, but only needed 3 Hot Cocoa goodies for my co-workers. I just used a 6x6 piece of paper and folded it over the Hot Cocoa packet. and added the tags I created with the super cute images I colored with my Prizma Colored pencils. 

I hope you like them. It was fun and easy!!! 


Thank you for stopping by!!! 
Be sure to check out all the other great projects, that our great Design Team has created. 
 







2 comments:

Challange #254 - Anything Goes CGC

  The theme for our challenge this month is:  ~ Anything Goes ~  Our wonderful and very generous sponsors for this challenge are:   (listed ...