Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #228 ~ Add a Heart

 Hello Crafty friends and welcome back to another fun challenge starting today at Crafty Gals Corner



Challenge #228 ~ Add a Heart

Our wonderful sponsors for this challenge are ... 
(listed in alphabetical order) 

  

Prize ~ 3 Digital Images



Prize ~ 3 Single Digital Images



 For Someone Special-Stamper's Delights is the set I worked with and I  really enjoyed coloring this image. Usually I use colored pencils , this time I used my Spectrum Markers and Copics. I used some old Stampin' Up-Hearts from my stash to add my heart(s)! 

Please Check out the other great project by our amazing DT and check out our great sponsors. 


Thanks for stoping by



No comments:

Post a Comment

CGC Challenge #253 - Anything Goes

Hey crafty friends check out my project I created for our new Challenge over at the Crafty Gals Corner Blog!  The theme for this challenge i...